In order to provide safe and effective care, there are some conditions that can not be treated using our telemedicine platform at this time. These conditions include, but are not limited to:
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- chest pain
- heart attack
- chronic pain
- pain management
- any chronic health conditions (i.e. diabetes, hypertension)
Please review what conditions can be treated for the best healthcare experience with us.
Experiencing a life-threatening condition? Go to your nearest Emergency Department.
- Telemedicine is available to treat a single urgent condition.
- In order to provide safe and effective care, there are some conditions that can not be treated.
- We see patients that are 8 years or older.